The QParents web and mobile application provides a more convenient, easier way for parents and legal guardians of Queensland State Schools to interact with their child's school. Parents will have secure, online access to their child's student information, anytime, anywhere, through a smartphone, tablet or computer.
QParents allows parents to connect instantly with their child's school to access and manage their child's student information including:
- Attendance and absence details, as well as the ability to notify the school of an absence
- Behaviour details
- Academic report cards
- Class timetables
- Viewing unpaid invoice details, payment history, and making payments online
- Viewing and updating student details, including medical conditions and address
- Enrolment details
QParents will assist both staff and parents in sharing and responding to information in an efficient and effective way.
It won't replace the traditional ways you communicate with us, but will provide another way to communicate with us.
The benefits of QParents
Convenience and time savings for parents
- Parents can view or update their child's details without having to contact the school
- Secure 24/7 online access
- Available anytime, anywhere - access QParents on your smart phone, tablet or computer
Greater transparency of information
- Improves accountability between parents and schools by providing parents with timely access to their child's information online
- Allows parents to engage more deeply in their child's schooling
Learn more about